Limited Two Year Warranty
Your OPPO product has been manufactured to precise standards, and with rigid quality control throughout every process of manufacturing. It is warranted by OPPO Digital UK Ltd against faulty materials or workmanship for two (2) full years from the original date of purchase.
This warranty applies only to OPPO brand products purchased from OPPO Digital UK Ltd or an authorised OPPO Digital UK Ltd retailer within the United Kingdom or other European country. The warranty provided is only applicable to the country in which the product was purchased and the warranty does not apply to any OPPO brand products sold by unauthorised OPPO Digital UK Ltd retailers, to any products purchased outside the United Kingdom or other European countries or any products that are taken outside the United Kingdom or other European country within which it was originally purchased.
During the warranty period OPPO Digital UK Ltd will, at its option, repair or replace the product free of charge provided that:
- 1. The product has been registered at the website set out below;
- 2. The product is returned to OPPO Digital UK Ltd with evidence of the purchase date in accordance with the claims procedure outlined below;
- 3. The product has been purchased by the user for domestic, non-commercial use and has not been used for hire purposes or other purposes for which this product was not intended;
4. The product has not been misused or handled carelessly, deliberately damaged, neglected, tampered with, incorrectly installed, used on a voltage supply other than that stamped on the product or operated otherwise than in accordance with the operating and maintenance instructions;
- 5. The product or the serial number have not been altered or, in the case of the serial number, removed;
- 6. The product has not been damaged by any ancillary equipment not furnished or recommended by OPPO Digital UK Ltd that is attached to or used in connection with the product; and
- 7. Repairs have not been attempted other than by OPPO Digital UK Ltd or an OPPO Digital UK Ltd authorised service centre and the warranty shall be invalidated if unauthorised persons carry out any alterations and/or repairs.
This limited warranty does not cover cosmetic damage and/or non-functional parts which do not affect the normal use of the product, consumer replaceable items including, but not limited to, batteries, cables, light bulbs and other consumables, and any damage caused by electrical fluctuations or surges, fire, water, lightning or other acts of nature.
OPPO Digital UK Ltd does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product. This limited warranty shall not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the product. It is non-transferable.
This warranty does not confer any rights other than those expressly set out herein and does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage. The warranty provides benefits which are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer in the country in which the product was purchased.
OPPO Digital UK Ltd provide the repair service without charge up to a cost equal to the original purchase price paid for the product and the liability of OPPO Digital UK Ltd or other OPPO Digital UK Ltd authorised service centre is limited to the original purchase price paid for the product.
TO REGISTER YOUR PURCHASE FOR WARRANTY COVER, please visit the Product Registration section of our website.
CLAIMS PROCEDURE, please follow these instructions:
Contact OPPO customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0345 060 9395 (Mon - Fri 9am - 4.45pm) with details of the defect claimed, product model, serial number, date and place of the original purchase.
If it is determined by the OPPO customer services team that your product needs repairing or replacing, a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number will be issued to you along with return instructions and address of an OPPO service centre.
The product should be packed securely, preferably in the original packaging, with your assigned RMA number marked clearly on the outside of the package. Send the package carriage paid and insured to the OPPO service centre together with evidence of the purchase date (preferably a receipt or purchase invoice).
PLEASE NOTE that it is essential that any email or telephone call is received on the last day of this warranty at the latest. Late claims will not be considered.
Thank you for choosing OPPO. Your satisfaction is our highest priority.