Latest Official Firmware
Release date: 30th January 2017
Click to download - USB Update - Firmware BDP10xEU-83-1226
Filesize (128,087,595 bytes)
The firmware is for the OPPO BDP-103EU, BDP-103D, BDP-105EU, BDP-105D
Main Version: BDP10XEU-83-1226
Loader Version: 6U1000 or 7B1400 (BDP-103EU), 7B1400 (BDP-105, BDP-105D, BDP-103D)
Sub Version: MCU103-05-0916 (BDP-103EU), MCU105-04-1113 (BDP-105EU), MCU13D-01-0618 (BDP-103D), MCU15D-01-0930 (BDP-105D), DB10X 131030 (BDP-103D, 105D)
Please make sure to read through the release notes before installing firmware, as it is not possible to roll back firmware to the previous version.
The player will not work properly at all unless the factory reset is done after the update. Please let the player shut down automatically after the firmware update. Once the power light goes red, wait 20 seconds then press the power button. When the screen shows "No Disc" press the set-up button on the remote. Go to Device Set-up then to Factory settings at the bottom of the list. With this highlighted press Enter. Select OK and press Enter. Wait for the player to do the reset and clear any error data from flash memory. Enter any custom settings.
Comparing to the previous Official release version BDP10XEU-80-1031, the major changes included in this version are:
1. Resolved a no audio issue when connecting via HDMI Out 1 into VIZIO P-series 4K TVs.
2. Resolved a disc loading issue with the “A Walk in the Woods” Blu-ray Disc.
3. Resolved a playback issue where certain ALAC files would produce static noise.
4. Resolved an issue where the player would sometimes lock up when receiving the RS-232 command to launch VUDU.
5. Resolved an issue where HDMI Out 2 would sometimes output RGB regardless of the HDMI Out 2 color space settings.
6. Resolved an HDMI audio dropout issue that could occur when playing Blu-ray titles with a duration longer than three hours, such as Schindler’s List.
7. Resolved an issue where subtitles would sometimes randomly repeat when playing MKV files with embedded PGS subtitles.
8. Restored the ability to bitstream Dolby TrueHD audio tracks in MKV files when HDMI Audio is set to Bitstream. If you encounter a no audio issue when playing MKV files, we recommend setting the player’s HDMI Audio setting to Auto (Default) to force the player to output LPCM.
9. Resolved an issue with gapless playback. (BDP10XEU-83-1226B)
10. Resolved a no audio issue with certain receivers when playing DD+ 5.1 content from Netflix and Vudu.
11. Resolved an issue where the player would automatically power off when receiving commands via a TCP connection.
12. Improved compatibility with WAV files using ID3 tags.
13. General disc compatibility improvements based on recent and upcoming Blu-ray releases as well as user-submitted disc samples.
All features and improvements of the previous firmware are also included in this version.
Click here for Firmware upgrade instructions
* Please note as from firmware 67-1204 & Higher there is a Settings management feature where your user settings can be backed up to a USB stick & restored at a later time after the Factory reset has been done.