Latest Official Firmware - Release Date: 27th June 2017
Click to download - USB Update - Firmware UDP20XEU-46-0622
131 MB (138,345,194 bytes)
IMPORTANT: The player will not work properly at all unless a FULL FACTORY RESET is done after the update.
User-Guide (v1.1) update procedure via Internet:
For Instructions on how to update your player via internetclick here
User-Guide (v1.1) update procedure via USB stick:
For instructions on how to update your player via USB stick click here
CD Update: We do not recommend using a CD to update your player due to the speed & reliability of CDs, however if you are unable to use the guides above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a firmware CD, please note we only send out official firmware via CD, please allow 28 days for delivery.
Category: Latest Official Release
Main Version: UDP20XEU-46-0622
Loader Version: TF0033
MCU Version: MCU203-01-1118
This release is for the OPPO UDP-203 and UDP-205 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc Players
1. Once this firmware version is installed on the player, you will not be able to revert back to any previous official or public beta firmware. There will be no problem upgrading to any future official or beta firmware release.
2. For players with firmware version 42-0329 or earlier, please install the UDP20XEU-45-0605 firmware first. You will then be able to upgrade from version 45-0605 to the latest version, 46-0622.
Comparing to the previous Official release version UDP20XEU-45-0605, the major changes included in this version are:
1. Added the “Track Type” descriptor when playing an SACD.
2. Improved HDMI handshake stability when playing Dolby Vision content.
3. Improved HDMI audio stability when using an HDMI Split A/V connection.
4. General fixes and disc compatibility improvements based on recent and upcoming UHD Blu-ray releases as well as user-submitted samples.